Marion Public Schools is participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the 2019-2020 school year. What this means is All students K-12 at Marion Public Schools receive free breakfast and free lunch each day at NO CHARGE to your household.
In place of the Free/Reduced Meal Application we still need your household to fill out and sign the Household Information Report that was send to your home. This report is CRITICAL in determining the amount of money that our school receives from a variety of State and Federal Supplemental programs like Title I A,, At Risk (31)A, Title II, E-Rate Survey and return to the school asap.
- Elementary September Breakfast Menu
- Elementary September Lunch Menu
- Jr.-Sr. High Breakfast Menu September
- Jr.-Sr. High Lunch Menu September
- Elementary Breakfast Menu October
- Elementary Lunch Menu October
- Jr.Sr. High Breakfast Menu October
- Jr.-Sr. High Lunch Menu October